Klenspop FASHION Gray review

by - 12:19

I've not felt very good these days + I had to wait to my new camera to arrive so I'm a little late.
Anyways, here's a new review! The lenses I'm going to review are Fashion Gray from Klenspop~
No me he sentido muy bien en estos días + tuve que esperar a que llegase mi nueva cámara, así que he tardado en hacer la review.
De todas formas, aquí está una nueva review! Las cirlce lenses de esta review son  Fashion Gray de Klenspop~



This time I was sponsored 2 pairs of circle lenses, but I will make another entry for the second pair.
Esta vez me patrocinaron 2 pares de circle lenses, pero haré otra entrada para en segundo par.









Lens Info:

Brand/Marca: T.TOP CONTACT
Diameter/Diámetro: 14.1mm
Graphic Diameter/Diámetro gráfico: 13.7mm
Base Curve/curvatura de la base: 8.5
Water Content/contenido acuoso: 38%
Disposable/caducidad: 1 year / 1 año
Country of origin/país de origen: South Korea/Corea del Sur
 Certifications/Certificado: ISO CE KGMP
Price Includes/El precio incluye: 1 PAIR/par (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE / cajita para guardarlas

I wore them twice and I totally forgot that I was wearing lenses (imagine how good they are!) . They're so comfortable and pretty! I can wear them for 8h.
Las llevé dos veces y me olvidé totalmente de que estaba llevando las lentillas (¡imaginad lo buenas que son!) Son SUPER cómodas y muy bonitas. Las puedo llevar por 8h.



Photos

no lens

natural light

flash

As you can see, it doesn't change my eye color but it has a black ring with a beautiful design that enlarges my eye a lot. The price for this pair of circle lenses is $13! They're really cheap and good, what are you waiting for? If you don't want your eye color to change but you'd like to wear circle lenses for your looks, these are your circle lenses!
Como se puede ver, no cambia mi color de ojos, pero tiene un anillo negro con un diseño hermoso que agranda mucho el ojo. ¡El precio de este par de lentes es de 11.45€! So baratas y buenas, ¿a qué estás esperando? Si no quieres que tu color de ojos cambie, pero quieres usar circle lenses para agrandar tus ojos o para tus looks, estás son tus lentillas.
For now there's no tsungsten light photo, I have to take it but you can see how these gorgeous lenses look! 
~Verdict~

Color: 5/5 
Design/diseño: 5/5
Comfort/comodidad: 5/5
Enlargement/agrandamiento: 4/5
Price/precio: 5/5
Overall/En general: 5/5 

what can I say? I'm in love with them!
¿qué puedo decir? ¡Me encantan!







You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.