Perrachica Madrid

by - 11:13

A few weeks ago my aunt and I went to Perrachica in Madrid to have lunch, since it's very famous now, we had to reserve. The first impression is very important, and they disappointed us a little. Our table was taken by a couple, and the lady told us they had the reserve since 2 weeks ago, we asked for that table in particular a month ago. She started saying that it's impossible, but my aunt insisted she came herself to the local to reserve it. Tired, my aunt said 'maybe is because we are a little late?' and the waitress replied 'oh maybe it was because of that' ... she was lying to us. They didn't reserve, they came and they sit them there. Then, they kindly gave us another table. Another thing that upset me a lot is when I have to wait a lot for a dish. They served the salad quickly, but as it was for sharing, I wasn't full and started starving a few minutes later. We had to remind them our order like three or four times... But I understand it, there was an event and lots of people (although that doesn't mean they can forget about other customers)

Hace unas semanas, mi tía y yo fuimos a Perrachica en Madrid para comer, ya que es muy famoso ahora mismo, tuvimos que reservar. La primera impresión es muy importante, y nos decepcionaron un poco. Nuestra mesa estaba ocupada por una pareja, y la señorita nos dijo que ellos la reservaron hace dos semanas, cuando nosotras habíamos pedido esa mesa hace un mes. Empezó a decir que era imposible, y mi tía insistió que ella misma fue al restaurante a reservarla. Cansada, mi tía dijo '¿quizás es porque llegamos un poco tarde?' y la camarera respondió 'oh, quizás fue por eso'... Nos estaba mintiendo. Ellos no reservaron, sólo vinieron y los sentaron allí. Después, nos dieron otra mesa amablemente. Otra cosa que me molesta mucho es cuando tengo que esperar mucho por un plato. Sirvieron la ensalada rápidamente, pero como era para compartir, no me llené y minutos más tarde estaba muriéndome de hambre. Tuvimos que recordarles nuestro pedido como tres o cuatro veces... Pero lo entiendo, ya que había un evento y mucha gente (aunque eso no significa que puedes olvidarte de los otros clientes)



The salad was FREAKING DELICIOUS. The little sacks are puff pastry and goat cheese. I ordered a kind of taco with sirloin steak. It was yummy but I'd prefer them with a bit of sauce, it was a little dry (although the meat was super tasty, but I guess this is not my style of eating meat). My aunt ordered cannelloni, she said she loved them.  

La ensalada era DELICIOSA. Los pequeños sacos son de hojaldre y queso de cabra. Yo pedí una especia de taco con solomillo. Estaba rico, pero lo preferiría con un poco de salsa ya que estaba un poco seco (aunque la carne estaba muy buena, pero creo que este no es mi estilo de comer carne). Mi tía pidió canelones, me dijo que le encantaron.



Tea time~


Even though the first impression was a little disappointing, I'm not going to judge a restaurant just because a waitress lied to us. They offered us a good table, the food was delicious and, even if we had to wait a lot, the maître came to apologize. Will I come back? Definitely yes. There are lots of dishes I wanna try, they sound very good and I'm sure they taste very good too!

Aunque la primera impresión fue un poco decepcionante, no voy a juzgar a un restaurante sólo porque una camarera nos mintió. Nos ofrecieron una buena mesa, la comida estaba deliciosa, y aunque esperamos un montón, el maître vino a pedir disculpas. ¿Volveré? Definitivamente sí. Hay muchos platos que quiero probar, suenan muy bien y esto segura de que también saben muy bien.
























You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.