KLENSPOP ELLEN PANDA BROWN

by - 16:37



Hi! Today's review is about ELLEN PANDA BROWN by KLENSPOP. I've been wearing them for a while since my grandma was hospitalised /now she's ok btw/. I haven't had too much free time, so instead of making a quick review, I wore these circle lenses almost everyday for 7-8 hours and now I can review them! My first thought was "OMG THEY'RE SO BIG" (as you can see in my other review about the Ellen Panda Blue). They're as good as the other pair. They enlarge my eyes a lot and are very comfortable! I totally forgot that I was wearing them. These lenses have also gray, not only brown. They look very pretty and is not something 'color block' like others I've seen online, even if they enlarge your eyes a lot, the color isn't too artificial nor scary.

---

¡Hola! La review de hoy es sobre ELLEN PANDA BROWN de KLENSPOP. Las he estado usando por un tiempo ya que mi abuela fue hospitalizada (ya está bien, por cierto). No he tenido mucho tiempo libre, así que en vez de hacer una review rápida, las llevé casi todos los días por 7-8 horas, y ahora puedo hacer la review. Mi primer pensamiento fue "OMG SON ENORMES" (como se puede ver en mi anterior review del modelo en azul). Son igual de buenas que las del otro par. Agrandan los ojos un montón, ¡y son muy cómodas! Hasta me olvidé de que las llevaba. Las lentillas no son solo marrones, también tienen gris. Se ven muy bonitas y no es 'color block' como otras que he visto en Internet, incluso si agrandan tus ojos un montón, el color no es muy artificial ni da miedo.

Lens info



As I pointed out before, the box where they came in is smaller and slimmer (and the color is pretty cute)
---
Como ya señalé antes, la caja en la que vienen es más pequeña y delgada (y el color es muy mono)

Since I broke the metallic thing, I wanted to show you all how to properly open it. DO NOT use your mouth nor nails, use your tweezers!
---
Ya que rompí lo metálico, quiero enseñaros como abrirlo bien. NO uses tu boca o uñas, ¡usa tus pinzas de depilar cejas!






 

The lenses! As you can see, the color is a light yellowish brown mixed with a darker brown and gray.
---
¡Las lentillas! Como se puede ver, el color es un marrón-amarillento claro mezclado con un marrón más oscuro y gris.



This is how they look on my eyes 
---
Así se ven en mis ojos 



No lens


With lens


   



It darkens my eye color, and it makes it look like... dark green? With the brown ring. I like the effect!

They cost $22, but they're on sale right now! They're at $18.00, hurry up!
---
Oscurece el color de mi ojo, y lo hace verse...¿Verde oscuro? Con el anillo marrón. ¡Me gusta el efecto!
Cuestan $22, ¡pero están de rebajas! Están a $18 ahora mismo, ¡daros prisa!

VEREDICT

Color: 5/5 
Design/diseño: 5/5
Comfort/comodidad: 3.5/5
Enlargement/agrandamiento: 5/5
Price/precio: 5/5
Overall/En general: 5/5 
(The same rate as the other pair)

YOU CAN BUY THEM HERE


(review of Ellen Panda Blue HERE )


Which one do I prefer? BOTH! They are GORGEOUS
---
¿Cual prefiero? ¡AMBAS! Son SUPER BONITAS




Hope it was useful, and I hope you all had a nice holidays!

 See ya~ 


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.