Back to school: a good skin care routine! / ¡una buena rutina facial!

by - 17:14

(picture from ETUDE HOUSE Instagram)

Hello everybody! It's sad to say, but school starts soon. Since we tend to damage our skin a lot in summer, I'd like to talk about my favorite brands and write a list of the products I love! 
I will talk about Western and Asian brands, the ones I know (I would never recommend a product I've never tried before).
First of all, I hope you all have a nice skin care routine, but if you don't have, let me talk about this. You can't skip it a day, remember to take care of your skin e v e r y d a y.
...
¡Hola a todos! Es triste decirlo, pero las clases empiezan pronto. Ya que tendemos a dañar nuestra piel mucho en verano, me gustaría hablar sobre mis marcas favoritas y escribir una lista de los productos que me encantan. Hablaré de marcas occidentales y asiáticas, las que conozco (nunca recomendaría algo que no he usado antes)
Primero que todo, espero que tengáis una buena rutina facial, si no la tienes, deja que hable sobre esto.
No puedes saltártelo ni un día, recuerda cuidar de tu piel c a d a  d í a.

Steps:

Start washing your hands, it is important if you're not going to use tools (like a konjac sponge or a brush). (After this step I usually damp my face with the water remaining on my hands)
...
Empieza lavando tus manos, es importante si no vas a usar una esponja de konjac o un cepillo facial. (Después de este paso yo suelo humedecer mi cara con el agua que queda en mis manos)


Then, wash your face as usual! If you're using your hands, massage your face with a circular motion. Wash with lukewarm water. Don't wash your face with hot water to open your pores and then cold water to close them, that's a myth! That can cause irritation, dryness and blood vessel ruptures.
If you have makeup on, remember to remove it before you wash your face. 
Remember to exfoliate 2 times max per week.
...
Después, lava tu cara como sueles hacerlo. Si vas a usar tus manos, masajea tu cara en movimientos circulares. Lava con agua templada. No laves tu cara con agua caliente para abrir los poros y luego agua fría para cerrarlos, ¡eso es un mito! Puede causar irritación, sequedad y rupturas de los vasos sanguíneos.
Si llevas maquillaje, recuerda quitarlo antes de lavar tu cara.
Recuerda exfoliar dos veces a la semana como máximo.




After second step, apply toner. Don't rub, pat. Then, if you have a simple skin care, apply your favorite cream. If you have more steps, like me, you should apply essence and then serum after toner. 2 times per week use a facial mask, on Sunday and Wednesday, for example. Use those 20 minutes to relax! Get an aromatic candle and listen to relaxing music.
...
Después del segundo paso, aplica el tónico. No frotes, da toquecitos. Si tienes una rutina simple, aplica tu crema favorita. Si tienes más pasos, como yo, debes aplicar la esencia y el sérum después del tónico. 
2 veces a la semana una una mascarilla facial, los domingos y los miércoles, por ejemplo. ¡Usa esos 20 minutos para relajarte! Coge una vela aromática y escucha música relajante.


Final steps! 
Eye cream: you must apply it using your ring finger since those are the most weak fingers we have! The skin of the eye area is very delicate, don't rub. As final step, I apply my moisturizer cream.
If I am going out, I apply sunscreen (you have to use it even in winter, don't think that the Sun is weaker just because it's winter. WRONG!). Then I apply my makeup. If I'm using a bb cream, which is what I use the most, I don't apply sunscreen.
...
¡Pasos finales!
Crema de ojos: debes aplicarla con tus dedos anulares ya que son los más débiles que tenemos. La piel de la área de los ojos es muy delicada, no frotes. Como paso final, yo aplico mi crema hidratante. Si voy a salir, aplico crema de sol (tienes que usarla incluso en invierno, no pienses que el sol es más flojo porque es invierno, ¡ERROR!). Después aplico el maquillaje, si voy a usar una bb cream, que es lo que más uso, no me pongo crema solar.


Now the list of products I love!
...
¡Y ahora los productos que me encantan!

For facial wash: 

Kiehl's Calendula deep cleansing foaming face wash

Exfoliator: 

SKIN79 Crystal peeling gel

Toner:

Kiehl's Calendula herbal extract toner

Essence:

Etude House Moistfull Collagen essence

Serum:

Kiehl's Hydroplumping serum

Facial masks: 

I am in LOVE with SKIN79 facial masks, I highly recommend them.

Eye Cream:

Kiehl's avocado eye cream
Skinfood platinum grape cell eye cream

Moisturizer cream:

Kiehl's ultra facial oil free gel cream

Sunscreen:
Institut Esthederm Sun intolerance treatment (high protection face cream) all types of sunlight

As you can see, I love Kiehl's LOL their products are so good to my skin, I've noticed a huge difference since I started using them. Korean brands such as SKIN79, Etude House, Skinfood and Nature Republic are the ones I like the most. If you want to try an aloe vera gel, get it from Nature Republic!
...
Como podéis ver, me encanta Kiehl's LOL sus productos son muy buenos para mi piel. He notado una gran diferencia desde que he empezado a usarlos. Las marcas coreanas como SKIN79, Etude House, Skinfood y Nature Republic son las que más me gustan. Si queréis un gel de aloe vera, ¡comprarlo de Nature Republic!

I hope y'all liked this post, next post will be about makeup! 


Espero que os haya gustado este post, ¡el próximo será sobre maquillaje!





You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.