OMOCAT review!

by - 15:34


Hey!
I took the pictures long time ago when the t-shirt arrived, it was at the end of summer if I'm not wrong. I couldn't write the review until now. 
I ordered this Glitch Dangergirl t-shirt from Omocat's website. I was very excited, all the designs are pretty cool and they look very comfy. 
It arrived quickly but I couldn't go to the post office (you only have 15 days ;_;), so they sent it back to Omocat and she sent it again (and didn't charge me for the second shipment!). You can guess what I am going to say, right? Yes, customer service is good!
Although I am very happy with the t-shirt, there are some things that I don't like. The print looks horrible in the armholes, like if the fabric was folded or had wrinkles when the print was done. It's blank and weird, like paperboard? That was the only thing that dissapointed me. Although I noticed that the stock photos have the same error, so I guess all of the Dangergirl t-shirts have it.

The t-shirt is made in Colombia, it has 2 tags. Omocat's and another one. Omocat's tag is sewed to the other tag, the manufacturer's tag is under the other tag.

¡Hola!

Saqué las fotos hace tiempo cuando la camiseta llegó, fue a final de verano si no me equivoco. No pude escribir la reseña hasta ahora.
Pedí esta camiseta 'Glitch Dangergirl' de Omocat. Estaba muy entusiasmada, los diseños son geniales y se ven muy cómodos.
Llegó rápido pero no pude ir a Correos (sólo tienes 15 días ;_;), así que ellos se la mandaron de nuevo y Omocat me la volvió a mandar (y no me cobró por el segundo envío). Así que puedes suponer lo que voy a decir, ¿no? Sí, ¡el servicio es muy bueno!
Aunque estoy muy feliz con la camiseta, hay algunas cosas que no me gustan. El print se ve horrible en la sisa, como si la tela estuviera doblada o arrugada cuando imprimieron la tela. Aunque noté que en las fotos de stock se ve, así que supongo que toda la tirada de este modelo lo tiene.

La camiseta está hecha en Colombia, tiene 2 etiquetas. La de Omocat y otra. La de Omocat está cosida a la etiqueta del manufacturador, que está debajo de esta. 


 It's an oversized t-shirt, very comfortable and the colors are amazing

Es una camiseta oversize, muy cómoda y los colores son increíbles.


And this is what I was talking about, at least it's not very noticeable.You can only see it if I lift my arms.

Overall, I'm very happy with it! It's the most colorful t-shirt I own and I love to wear it with shorts and my YRU platforms (they remind me to the Stan Smith, since they have a similar design and they are greenxwhite)

Would I recommend Omocat? Yes, I do. The designs are pretty and unique!

Y esto es de lo que estaba hablando, al menos no se nota mucho. Sólo se puede ver si levanto los brazos.

En general, estoy bastante contenta con ella. Es la camiseta más colorida que tengo y me encanta llevarla con shorts o con las plataformas de YRU (que me recuerdan a las Stan Smith, ya que tienen un diseño similar y son de color blanco/verde) 

¿Recomendaría Omocat? Sí, la recomiendo. ¡Los diseños son bonitos y únicos!


Hope it was a helpful review, see you soon!
Espero que haya sido una reseña de ayuda, ¡nos vemos!



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.