Lucifer Brown (T.TOP) KLENSPOP review

by - 12:34

Remember I was sponsored two pairs of circle lenses by Klenspop? I had some issues (this year is not being very nice to me, I'll talk about it in another post) and once of them was that I couldn't put on lenses, I had a huge lack of sleep and they bothered me a lot, so it wasn't time for a review.

...

¿Recordáis que me patrocinaron dos pares de lentillas de Klenspop? Tuve unos cuantos problemillas (este año no está siendo muy bueno, y ya hablaré de ello en una próxima entrada) y uno de ellos fue que, debido a la falta de sueño, mis ojos dolían y no me podía poner lentillas. Así que no era momento para una review.



The second pair is Lucifer Brown T.TOP. 
...

El segundo par es Lucifer Brown T.TOP.



They are a little bit more hard than the last ones, but they don't make my eyes hurt. If they were gray, they'd look awesome, since my eyes are light they don't look very flattering to me. Although I've seen them on brown eyes and they look very special.

...

Son un pelín más duras que las otras, pero no me molestan. Si fueran grises se verían genial, ya que mis ojos son claros no me quedan tan bien. Sin embargo he visto fotos de personas con ojos oscuros usándolas y se ven muy especiales.





The container reminds me of a tiger
...
El envase me recuerda a un tigre




and the lenses
...
y las lentillas



(close up)


The color is light brown, but as it has lots of black parts, it looks darker. 
...
El color es marrón claro, pero como tiene muchas partes en negro, parecen más oscuras.

My eye without lenses
...
Sin lentillas



My eye with the the circle lens
...
Con la lentilla


Sadly, I don't have a flash, or at least it didn't come with the camera... I think it did, but someone have had to change the place... The lenses in tungsten light look darker, also it depends on the type of light, because mine is yellow and makes them look orange-y.

...

No tengo flash, o al menos no vino con la cámara... Creo que vino, pero alguien ha tenido que cambiarlo de lugar... Las lentillas con luz de tsungsteno se ven más oscuras, también depende del tipo de luz, porque la de mi habitación es amarilla y las hace parecer anaranjadas. 

...

Final opinion: These lenses are not natural looking, so I'd not wear them daily, but sometimes. They'd be more flattering if they were gray. 

...

Opinión final: No son de aspecto natural así que no las llevaría día a día, sólo a veces. Quedarían mejor a un ojo claro si fueran grises.


Where to buy? 


Price: $24.00
Color: 4/5 
Design/diseño: 4/5
Comfort/comodidad: 4/5
Enlargement/agrandamiento: 5/5
Overall/En general: 4/5 

Hope this review was useful, have a nice day~







You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.