KLENSPOP Ellen Panda (blue) review

by - 16:43

New review! This time I'm going to review Ellen Panda (blue) from Klenspop. I have to say that they are HUGE and it only looks good when I have my bangs covering my forehead, if not, I look like an alien (a cool one, of course /lol)

...

¡Nueva review! Esta vez voy a hacer review de las lentillas Ellen Panda (azul) de Klenspop. He de decir que son ENORMES y sólo me quedan bien cuando llevo el flequillo, sino, parezco un alien (uno guay, por supuesto /lol)


I was sponsored two pairs, the brown and blue one. The package is different from the old ones, it's slimmer and I think it's better since you don't waste space.
...
Me patrocinaron dos pares, el par marrón y el azul. El empaque es diferente a los anteriores, es más fino y creo que es mejor ya que no se gasta espacio.


I received it after a long and tiring day at the design school, in fact I went to my room without noticing the package and my father said 'wow you had a nice day right? You haven't noticed the package yet' and I was like 'PACKAGE? -runs to see what it is-'
...
Lo recibí tras un largo y agotador día en la escuela de diseño, de hecho fui directamente a mi habitación sin darme cuenta del paquete y mi padre me dijo 'wow has tenido un buen día, ¿no? Aún no has visto el paquete' y fue como '¿PAQUETE? -corre a ver lo que es-'






Lens info




Unboxing!


The old package was a box with a drawing of a girl, now they're slimmer and smaller, I think it looks cool
...
El antiguo empaque era una caja con un dibujo de una chica, ahora son más delgados y pequeños, creo que se ve bien.







This is how they look on my eyes 
...
Así se ven en mis ojos
-
Without
...
Sin lentilla


With
...
Con


The lenses make my eyes super big. At first they weren't very comfortable, but I'm getting used to them. 
This pair of lenses cost $22, but right now they're at $11! So if you like them, don't waste more time! ( LINK )
...
Las lentillas agrandan mis ojos un montón, al principio no eran muy cómodas, pero me estoy acostumbrando.
Este par de lentillas cuesta $22, ¡pero ahora mismo $11! ¡Así que si te gustan, no pierdas el tiempo! ( LINK )


VEREDICT

Color: 5/5 
Design/diseño: 5/5
Comfort/comodidad: 3.5/5
Enlargement/agrandamiento: 5/5
Price/precio: 5/5
Overall/En general: 5/5 



 (my hair was still wet from the shower when I took the pic and it looks horrible ;n;)

Hope you all liked this review! Don't forget to check out Klenspop wesite!









You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.