Missha Jelly Konjac Cleansing Puff review

by - 10:12







I've read wonderful things about this konjac sponge, some people say it helps with acne. I was about to buy it when my aunt gave it to me, surprise! It's very fluffy, smooth and I love how my skin feels after using it. I don't use it with my cleanser, because the sponge will absorb it, I only use it after cleansing my face. Don't be scared when you see it comes wet, it really comes like that.

...

He leído cosas maravillosas acerca de esta esponja de konjac, algunas personas dicen que ayuda con el acné. Estaba a punto de comprarlo cuando mi tía me lo dio, ¡sorpresa! Es muy mullida, suave y me encanta la forma en la que mi piel se siente después de usarla. Yo no lo uso con mi limpiador de cara, ya que la esponja lo absorbe, sólo la uso después. No te asustes cuando veas que viene húmeda, viene así.


      


close up~





The size isn't small, I've always been told I havel big hands and long fingers, so yeah, trust  me, the sponge is not small. The dark gray color is because the sponge is the charcoal one, for mixed or troubled skin.
...
El tamaño no es pequeño. Siempre me han dicho que tengo manos grandes y dedos largos, así que sí, hacerme caso, la esponja no es pequeña. El color gris oscuro es porque es la de carbón, para pieles mixtas o con problemas. 






Whenever I open a cosmetic product, I always smell them, no matter if it's a sponge or a cream. I don't know how to describe the smell, but it's not bad. It's subtle. I keep it at the same packaging it came with because I don't have where to hang it, and since it came wet I think there's no problem if it stays wet there.
After using it, I touched my skin and it felt very good. I'm going to use it every morning and night before going to sleep, let's see if it works.
Ah! I almost forgot, the sponge's expiration day is after 4 months. So if it works well, I will buy it again. It's not expensive! You can buy it from eBay.
...
Siempre que abro un producto de cosmética, los huelo, no importa si es una esponja o una crema. No sé cómo describir este olor, pero no es malo, es sutil. La guardo en el mismo envoltorio con el que vino ya que no tengo donde colgarla. Y ya que vino húmeda, no creo que haya problema si se mantiene húmeda allí.
¡Ah! Casi me olvido, la fecha de caducidad de la esponja es después de 4 meses. Así que si funciona, compraré una de nuevo. ¡No son caras! Y las puedes comprar en eBay (y si vives en España, puedes comprarla en Missha Barcelona o en el stand de Missha en Primor de Madrid, no sé de más sitios)




You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.