April Skin Magic Snow Cushion White [REVIEW]

by - 15:24


I was so excited for this cushion! In fact, it's my first cushion. I read wonderful things about April Skin long time ago, things like... that the product feels like a second skin. I'm running out of my current BB cream (Etude House Princess Happy Ending) and since I can't retouch with a 'normal' bb cream, I thought 'let's buy a cushion, what could go wrong?' And....

¡Estaba muy emocionada con por esta cushion! De hecho, es la primera que compro. Leí cosas increíbles sobre April Skin hace tiempo, cosas como... que el producto se siente como una segunda piel. Se me está acabando la bb cream que estoy usando (Princess Happy Ending de Etude House) y ya que no puedo retocar con una bb cream 'normal', pensé 'compraré una cushion, ¿qué podría ir mal?' Y...
IT ARRIVED TODAY
LLEGÓ HOY

It made me SO happy and took the pictures asap.

What is a BB cushion and what's the difference between the typical packaging and this one? They're also called 'air cushions'. The product is the same, but tadaaa~ the format is different.

Things I like about cushions?

1) You can carry them in your purse and retouch up when needed (it comes with a mirror)
2) It's clean, you don't stain your hands. You only have to press with the sponge.
3) Even if I love the typical format, this one looks so elegant!

I bought it at JOLSE, I've bought from this store several times on eBay, it's one of my favorites along with f2plus1. This time I bought from their store. The shipping took a lot of time as always (everytime I buy things from Korea I have to wait a lot, but the wait is worth it). Jolse's service is very good, I had 0 problems with them and I am a happy customer once more! The product(s) come wrapped and in perfect condition. If you are going to buy the April Skin Magic Snow Cushion, I recommend you to buy it from here because, since it became pretty famous (just like Elizavecca milky piggy carbonated bubble clay mask and Etude House Cherry lip mask) there are tons of knock offs on the Internet (and freaking expensive!)

Me hizo MUY feliz y saqué las fotos enseguida. 
¿Qué es una BB cusion y cual es la diferencia entre el formato típico y este? También son llamadas 'air cushions'. El producto es el mismo, pero... tadaaa~ el formato es distinto.

¿Cosas que me gusta sobre las cushion?

1) Las puedes llevar en el bolso y retocar cuando sea necesario (viene con un espejo)
2) Es limpio, es decir, no te manchas las manos. Sólo tienes que presionar con la esponja.
3) Incluso si me encanta el formato típico, ¡este se ve elegante!

La compré en JOLSE, ya he comprado varias veces en la tienda de eBay, es una de mis tiendas favoritas junto con f2plus1. Esta vez compré en la web. El envío tardó, como de costumbre (siempre que compro algo de Corea tengo que esperar mucho, pero vale la pena). El servicio de Jolse es muy bueno, nunca he tenido problemas y soy, una vez más, un cliente satisfecho. El producto viene embalado y en perfecta condición. Si vas a comprar la April Skin Magic Snow Cushion, te recomiendo que lo compres aquí, ya que como se ha hecho muy famosa (como la milky piggy carbonated bubble clay mask de Elizavecca y las mascarillas de labios de Etude) hay muchas cushion falsas (réplicas) en Internet (y son super caras!)






And now is time for my pics!



 The package is so simple yet so elegant, I LOVE IT.
El empaque es muy simple pero elegante a la vez. ME ENCANTA.

 The mirror comes with a protector film, once you take it off you can clearly see yourself.
El espejo viene con un film protector, una vez lo quitas te puedes ver perfectamente.

 This is the sponge that's soaked with the product
Esa es la esponja que tiene el producto



 It blends easily BUT I've noticed something, when you use the sponge and blend the product, the texture feels different from the previous BB creams I've had. It was a lil hard to blend my eyeshadow because I applied a bit to my eyelids. Overall, it feels really good and even if it's said you can't touch your face with your hands I couldn't stop touching it! So smooth and 0 stickiness! (don't worry, my hands were clean lol)
Oh, the bb cushion has a delicate smell, nothing strong and doesn't bother at all!

Se difumina muy fácil PERO he notado algo, cuando usas la esponja y esparces y difuminas el producto, la textura se siente diferente a las anteriores BB creams que he usado. Fue un poco difícil para difuminar la sombra de ojos porque puse un poco en mis párpados. En general, se siente muy bien en la cara e incluso si se dice que no puedes tocar tu cara con las manos no pude parar de hacerlo. ¡Super suave y 0 pegajosa! (no os preocupéis, tenía las manos limpias lol)
Oh, la bb cushion tiene un aroma delicado, nada fuerte y no molesta para nada!

(Ignore my pores bruh, I know I have to do something about it lol)

Coverage (Cobertura): 8/10
Smell (aroma): 10/10
Matches my skin tone? (es mi tono?): I'd say... 8.5/10?
Feeling after applying (sensación después de aplicar): 10/10
Rate (Nota) 10/10 

Would buy again? HELL YES.
¿Compraría de nuevo esta bb cushion? DEFINITIVAMENTE

Where can you get it? 
¿Dónde comprar?
At JOLSE for almost $18
At AprilSkin website for $24

Hope you all love this review as much as I enjoyed making it!
(This is NOT sponsored, I'm just too happy with my cushion lol)
Espero que os guste tanto esta reseña como yo he disfrutado haciéndola!
(NO es patrocinado, sólo estoy muy contenta con mi cushion lol)


See ya~
Nos vemos!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.