Jun Ji Hyun and the most selling lipstick in 2015

by - 16:34


If you don't know Jun Ji Hyun, let me ask: in which world are you in? Of course, if you're not into kdramas you won't know her. But if you do and you don't know who she is, you should check her kdramas! I discovered her with My love from another star, which was recommended to me by an ex classmate years ago. I think Jun has a AMAZING beauty, like, it's breathtaking. It's not a surprise that she became a beauty icon in South Korea. Her makeup is always on point. She wears a natural, sweet and innocent style that everyone loves. And whatever Jun touches, it becomes gold. No kidding. If she uses a lipstick for a kdrama, the lipstick is sold out in a few hours! Crazy, isn't it? 
I recently read an article about Jun, in this article they talked about a lipstick (that's now sold out) she wore for a photoshoot and for a dorama. It's a bright, hot pink colour that makes her lips stand out. Since it's sold out and couldn't find a single online store that still have it, I looked for some dupes! In this post, I'm going to talk about the lipsticks I found that look similar to Hera's Rouge Holic #147 Supreme Pink! (which is the one she wore)
-
Si no conoces a Jun Ji Hyun, déjame preguntarte: ¿En qué mundo vives? Bueno, si no te gustan los kdramas seguramente no sepas quien es. Pero si sueles ver doramas y no sabes quién es, ¡deberías de ver los suyos! La descubrí con My love from another star, que me recomendó una ex compañera de clase hace años. Pienso que Jun tiene una belleza INCREIBLE. No es una sorpresa que se haya convertido en un icono de belleza en Corea del Sur. Su maquillaje, siempre perfecto, y natural, dulce e inocente levanta pasiones. Y cualquier cosa que Jun toca, la convierte en oro. No bromeo. Si usa un pintalabios para un dorama, ¡el pintalabios se agota en unas horas! Una locura, ¿no? 
Hace poco leí un artículo sobre Jun, en este artículo hablaban de un pintalabios (actualmente agotado) que usó para una sesión de fotos y un dorama. Es un rosa fucsia que hace que sus labios destaquen mucho. Ya que está agotado y no pude encontrar ni un solo link, busqué otros que fueran similares. En este post voy a hablar de estos pintalabios que se parecen al pintalabios Hera Rouge Holic #147 Supreme Pink (que es el que ella usó)!


This is the lipstick I am talking about
-
Este es el pintalabios del que estoy hablando

And these are the similar colors I found!
-
Y estos son los colores similares que encontré!

Peri Pera Peri's Ink Stick Matt



VDL Expert Color Lip Stain 

Different formula, but the color is still cute and similar! You can apply with the gradation technique or as a bold lip.
-
Fórmula diferente, pero el color es muy lindo y es similar. Puedes aplicarlo con la técnica de degradado u opaco.

CLIO Mad Matte Lips


BBIA Last Lipstick



03
I also found others but they weren't as close as the ones I posted. And you, what do you think? Do you like a bold hot pink mouth?
-
También encontré otros pero no eran tan parecidos como los que he publicado. Y tú, ¿qué opinas? ¿Te gustan unos labios opacos y rosa fucsia?


Since lipstick are my favorite makeup product, I'll post more about them!
-
Ya que los pintalabios son mi producto favorito de maquillaje, publicaré más sobre ellos!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.